martes, 5 de octubre de 2010

The World is a fantasy...El mundo es una fantasía


The world is a fantasy, a dream, an illusion!!!!


I made it up….Can you feel that!!

If not, it really doesn’t matter…..I’m talking/writing to myself  :)

My thoughts project everything I see….and the only thing this achieves is to cloud up The Truth, I, I am …The real I Am. While I carry on in my little world of emotions, trying to make my unreality real, I only postpone the Truth and wallow in pain, fear, yes even “passing happiness” while knowing the Truth abides in me ..The Truth, God, The Divine Light, Oneness, It really has no importance what I call It….even It will do.
So how do I recognize Truth?... I feel it, know it, quite simply because I am part of the Truth.

It is my choice.

Keeping a check on my thoughts…(and just recently I have become very sensitive to them….I’m taking that as a good sign jejeje)

Any emotion, problem, thought, that separates me from peace, pure Love, I must see clearly for what it is …a lesson to learn…..my thoughts tell me it’s big, it’s little, but now I can see clearly that I have made it my fantasy, my dream, I have decided to make it big or small, harder or easier to correct, and these thoughts are my little dream.
Because in Reality they do not exist.
I am incapable of judging, I cannot judge, the moment a “twinge” of judgment pops up. I’m on my own, I’ve chosen fantasy, I’m separating myself from the Truth.

It’s my choice….it’s your choice….when.....

I’m grateful for every moment I can look on everything or everyone without judgment, without fear, with a love that comes from within, can I describe It? I know words cannot describe the peace, love and jubilation that I feel.
Where am I? I’m where I should be….here, now…learning….and you are just where you should be, learning,…. and that is just how it should be.
Thank you for reading…..or listening…..or feeling……or for even not understanding….I assures you….. I understand.

El mundo es una fantasía, un sueño, un ilusión !!


Yo lo inventé……¿Puedes sentir eso?

¿No?...Realmente no importa…..estoy hablando, escribiendo a mi..:)

Lo proyecto mis pensamientos en todo lo que veo ….y lo único que con ello consigo es nublar El Verdad. Yo, Yo soy, el verdadero YO SOY.

Mientras que voy paseando en mi mundo de emociones, tratando de hacer mi irrealidad real, solo aplazo La verdad y revuelco en dolor, miedo…y si… incluso “felicidad pasajero” mientras La verdad ,La Luz Divina, El Unidad, Eso, porque tampoco tiene importancia como lo llamas Eso….está bien.

Entonces ¿Cómo puedo reconocer la verdad? Lo siento, lo sé, simplemente porque soy parte de Ello.

Es mi elección.

Mantener un control de mis pensamientos,(mi ego) (y hace poco me he vuelto muy sensible a ellos….estoy tomando eso como una buena señal jejeje)

Cualquier emoción, problema, un pensamiento, que me separa de la paz, Amor puro, tengo que ver con claridad lo que es…..una lección para aprender…..mis pensamientos me dicen que es grande, es pequeño, más difícil, más fácil de corregir pero ahora puedo ver claramente que es mi fantasía, es mi pequeño sueño.



Porque en Realidad no existen.

Estoy aprendiendo de no juzgar , el momento que tengo un “pinchazo” de sentencia estoy sola, he elegido fantasía, estoy separando me de La Verdad

Es mi elección…es tu elección…..cuando…

Cada momento que puede ver en todo y todos, sin juicio, sin miedo, con El Amor de dentro,¿Puedo describirlo? Sé que no hay palabras para describir la paz, el amor y el júbilo que siento.

¿Dónde estoy? estoy donde debo estar, aquí, ahora….el aprendizaje….y que están justo donde debe ser, aprender….y es como debe ser.

Gracias por leer o escuchar……o sentir….o incluso para no entender…

Yo le asegura…..Entiendo.

understand

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario